Shop Ethical Man Made Diamonds, Engagement Rings, and Jewelry
  • Call us today
    800-682-0581
    Se Habla Espanol
  • Free Shipping
    30 Days Returns

Platinum Diamond Engagement Rings

Platinum diamond engagement rings are considered the very top of the line in engagement rings, and for good reason. They also tend to be the most costly, and that is due to the higher cost and density of platinum versus gold, as well as the differences in how platinum is worked with versus gold. Platinum weighs heavier by volume than gold, so the same size platinum piece will weigh and cost much more than its gold counterpart. There are some clear advantages to buying platinum rings over white gold for the engagement ring of your dreams. Most notably, individuals who suffer from skin allergies and have reactions to the alloys in gold jewelry are able to wear platinum and palladium without a problem. When we create gold pieces, our base metal (gold) is so soft that it has to be blended with other metals in order to make it durable enough to wear in jewelry. At Eco Diamond® the platinum used in our platinum engagement rings is 95% pure. The other 5% is cobalt. This makes not only for a platinum engagement ring that is hypoallergenic, but also a platinum ring that presents a beautiful white color that will never need plating or show a yellow gold base peeking through. So if you're searching for a platinum diamond ring that will be top of the line in quality and beauty, let Eco Diamond® create the platinum engagement ring of your dreams.
Grid  List 
9 Item(s) SHOW
Grid  List 
9 Item(s) SHOW